• Matlacha is a very unique little community worth a visit. Once you cross the bridge you are on "Island Time"
• Matlacha and Pine Island offer great seafood restaurants, seafood and tropical food markets and art shops in an Old Florida atmosphere
• The waters surrounding Pine Island are abundant with dolphin, manatee, and many species of bird and sea life that make the mangrove islands and estuaries home.
• Our climate is sub-tropical so most of our days of the year we are fishing in shorts and light shirts.
• Although we have closed seasons, most of our fish are caught year around. (catch and release during closed seasons)
• Our Gulf Beaches are remotely located and world renown for their beauty and abundance of sea shells
Get on the Boat & "Catch the Action"
Map & Links
Get on the boat and "Catch the Action" with Captain Bill Russell and Gulf Coast Limited Professional Guide Service of southwest Florida.
Pine Island is located on the Gulf Coast of Southwest Florida. It is a fishing community dating back to the Caloosa Indians who thrived on the areas bountiful waters. Pine Island is protected on the Gulf side by the islands of Sanibel, Captiva, Cayo Costa, and Boca Grande. It is bordered on the mainland by Punta Gorda, Cape Coral and Fort Myers. Tampa is 120 miles north, Miami is 120 miles south on Interstate 75, Orlando is 150 miles north.
For more information about the area you can check out links to the following websites:
pine island fishing, matlache fishing charters, sanibel fishing charters, captiva fishing charters, fort myers fishing charters, naples fishing charters, lee county fishing charters, sanibel island fishing charters
copyright Gulf Coast Limited. All Rights Reserved - webmaster